Donate to Working Dreams
Working Dreams is a qualified tax exempt non-profit charitable organization, under
section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue code that relies on donations from
individuals, corporations, and foundations. Donations are tax deductible, as the law
allows. We greatly appreciate donations of all amounts.
There are many options for donating to Working Dreams;
If you'd like to make a one-time donation to Working Dreams, you can use PayPal to make it fast and easy.
- PayPal members can donate directly from their PayPal accounts by logging in via the PayPal website and clicking "send money" to [email protected], or just click the button below.
- Non-PayPal members can still pay with a credit card without signing up for PayPal. Click the donate button and then follow the instructions at the bottom of the page for non-PayPal members.
Donate In-kind Products
Working Dreams whole-heartedly welcomes your in-kind donations. Items such as school supplies, educational toys, gift cards valued at $25 dollars or higher, event tickets of any kind (movies, sports, concerts, etc.), electronics (CD players, IPOD's, MP3 Players etc.) promote preparedness, give incentive and show appreciation for positive educational outcomes from our foster youth.
Shopping is easy with smile.amazon.com
When you designate Working Dreams as your non-profit donation location, Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase to Working Dreams. You never know how easy it is to give, sometimes we are just reminded to give when we get. Smile on Amazon is one of those times. We get a small percentage of whatever you buy which is just icing on the cake.
Click on the amazonsmile logo below to go to our amazonsmile wish
Ralphs Rewards Card
Working Dreams has now partnered with Ralphs and their Community Program! The means that when you shop at Ralphs, after designating Working Dreams as the non-profit recipient of your choosing, and use your Ralphs rewards card upon checking out, we will receive a small percentage from Ralphs for the Foster Care Children of Los Angeles County.
To get started-
1. Go to www.ralphs.com, have your rewards card with you, and register your card with Working Dreams as your designated non-profit.
2. If your don;t have a Ralphs card, they are available at any Ralphs customer service desk.
3. If you are a new on-line Ralphs customer, click on "No Account? Register", in the top right hand corner and create an on-line account.
4. After creating your on-line account, go to www.ralphs.com and Sign in, complete your information on this form, then scroll down to Community Rewards- enroll.
5. You will be asked for an NPO number, Working Dreams' NPO number is 90108.
6. Once you do this, your card will be registered!
7. Now, when you shop at Ralphs and you swipe your card or input your phone number, you will be helping Foster Care Children in Los Angeles County!
If you would like further information regarding an in-kind donation please email: [email protected] or [email protected]
If you would like to donate stocks to Working Dreams, please email us at [email protected], with your name and contact information. We will contact you concerning your stock donation.